Data entry & feeds
Olivs Books offers a variety of ways to enter your banking and other accounting details:
- Import from CSV – from any bank or list of transactions, coded or raw, ready for automated bank rules processing
- Bank feeds – get up to 2 years of past transactions when you link an account, all ready for automated processing; and then get daily feeds as you go
- Bank Entries – enter your statement row by row, keep track of balance
- General Journal – enter manual journal transaction or import transaction lines from CSV
- Money received / spent – enter banking transaction or import transaction lines from CSV
Olivs Bank Rules assign Account and Tax Code to transactions, based either on our suggestions or your settings
- use our comprehensive database that is expanded daily to automatically assign transactions based on the merchant’s and your industry, locations and other data
- create your own rules for specific transactions
The old-fashion tool to reconcile your accounts and ensure data integrity, completeness and improve quality of your reporting.
Olivs Books offers a range of reports to present and analyse your accounts:
Comprehensive multi-page General / Special Purpose Financial Reports combining cover page, profit & loss statement, balance sheet, cash flow report, directors / partners / trustees report and compilation report.
- Profit and Loss Statement – detailed and high-level (account groups)
- Profit and Loss periods comparison
- Profit and Loss per Contact / Department Site
- Business Activity Statement
- Cash flow reports
- Trial balance – with filters and periods comparison
- Balance Sheet – detailed and high-level (account groups)
- Balance Sheet periods comparison
- General Ledger – with filters
- Tax Ledger – with filters
Divisions, IDs and codes, notes and review
All records in Olivs Books come with IDs and codes presented, so you can easily identify and reference your transactions. All links are stable so you can share a link to a contact or transaction directly by copying the website link (url).
Olivs Books can classify your transactions into Sites, for divisional reporting. Sites are part of Departments to better manage the depth of reporting you wish to achieve.
Mark entries for review and see all drafts & review entries from one form.
Manage all business files within your Subscription
Never share your login again. Track your team’s entries directly to them. All business files are linked to Subscriptions, with following features:
- Allow automatic access to business files for all users / require each user to request access
- Quickly remove user’s access to all business files where access was granted through Subscription
Access most used features, see what’s new and check Bank Feeds status from Books Dashboard.